Monday, May 5, 2008

May I have some sunshine?

Yes, you May!

Larissa had a cheerleding class at her school. It was hard for her to get over the "shy factor", but all in all she did very well!

It felt like Summer and I hope it stays that way. Sunny, dry and in 70's.

On Saturday Gabe and I volunteered at the Open House for Intel. I found a perfect position for Gabe, supporting an X-Box 360 demo station. Little community service, and a lot of fun, what a deal!
To top it off, he ended up winning a wireless controller and a Star Wars Lego game in a raffle drawing!

Sunday started a little slow for us. Probably because we stayed up waaaay to late the night before playing Star Wars Lego game... We didn't even get out of the house till after lunch. Kids and I went to a Rock and Gem Fair, looking for good jewelery making bargains, but I couldn't wait to get out. With the temperatures in 70's outside and no air flow inside, it was absolutely miserable. Plus Jonathan fell asleep in my arms with his sweaty head leaning against my shoulder. Gross! :-)

I think that the gas prices are making us look for things near the house, within either a short drive or within a walking distance. Playground is perfect for that, but that's getting old fast...

No comments: