Thursday, July 10, 2008

Almost a Mid-Summer point

To me, Mid-July indicates that I have reached a half way point through the Summer. I think it all goes back to my own childhood and Summer vacations from school, when school always started on September 1st.
This is also the point when I start thinking "what have I done that was fun this Summer? It is too late to do something?"... Not having a whole lot of vacation time saved from work makes it more challenging finding the time to have fun. Price of gas is only making it worse.
Since I got a year long membership to OMSI I can at least use it a few more times. There is always so much for kids to do, that they can easily spend all day there. I am the one who soon gets bored.

But most of the days we stay in our backyard and look for fun things to do there. Top choices so far are: surfing in a wagon down hill (and getting hurt), looking for poisonous bugs, spraying other with a hose when they list expect it... making desserts and watching TV.

(Hurt but smiling...)

(Silly faces)

No comments: