Monday, April 11, 2011

April 9th weekend

Another Saturday run for Tim and Miranda, another Saturday lacrosse game for Gabe.

I like that most of the upcoming games are scheduled right down a street from us, only about a 5 min drive.

This year Gabe has a pretty strong team. And, again, they won the Saturday game by a large margin.  Gabe is getting better about trying to get in the middle of a fight for the ball too.

I finally got a chance to work on the fleece blankets.  Had the fabric for a while...  Larissa was more then happy to help.  End result = three more warm blankets.


On Sunday I had to go pick up a cord keeper, which I ordered a while back and intend to use for Larissa's Insulin Pump's tubing, so Larissa and I decided to make a lunch date out of it.  We stopped by a Vietnamese noodle place, Pho Tango.  I ordered a chef's special and Larissa got chicken with rice.  Her meal looked delish.  Mine was a bit much to handle, for me.  I kept thinking back to all the episodes of Bizarre Food show...

Other than expected cuts of meat I had some jello like pieces and some "bumpy noodle" looking parts.  I tried most of it, but could not get myself to try the jello meat...

This Spring had been unseasonably cold and I can not wait till it actually gets warm and sunny!  I am SO ready for the Summer and my vacation!

Oh, and if you were ever curious of what a teenager girl's closet looks like, here is a pick. And yes, there are plenty of shelves and hangers...

No comments: