Monday, May 9, 2011

May 7th weekend

This Saturday Larissa and I had a half-day Mommy and Me time.  We started with attending a Crafty Wonderland expo at the Convention Center, where we both got inspired with a number of ideas.  Larissa bought a paid of feather earrings, I took a closer look at them and decided that I could easily make some myself.  Got supplies at the craft store down the street and went to town with it.
Larissa had some feather extensions added to her hair.

On the way back, we managed to make a stop by the Portland Saturday market where we had had lunch, then by the store to get a present for Larissa's friend, quick stop by the Gabe's lacrosse game, and off to take Larissa to her friend's party.  Tough schedule to keep up with!

On Sunday Miranda went to help out with the Hippie Chick race (part of the Liberty Fit commitment).  As Tim and Larissa went over to get her at noon, I went to my beading class.  Just a small present for myself for Mother's Day.  At the class I learned a rather complicated pattern to bead weave a Gunmetal Necklace.  It came out wonderful and matched my shift perfectly.


After I got home, we went right back out, to the Mall, looking for a dress for Miranda.  No luck!  Everything is pretty much gone or damaged.  I will continue looking online!

No comments: