Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring 2008 is officially here...


Happy Easter!

I feel like this weekend was exactly the same as the last weekend...

May be last weekend I felt like I didn't accomplish all I wanted and wished I could start all over... and my wish was granted...


This Saturday was spent at the ice skating class, then house-hunting, which took a large portion of my day.

(I know that I might need to push my kids into a more difficult level for skating, but I think that as long as they enjoying the classes, they can take it easy. I rather have fun than stress over these classes.)


(Jon is just happy he is NOT in the class...)

Then Sunday was also spent looking at the vacant houses (since it was an Easter Sunday, we couldn't go into occupied houses), then a home made pizza and a movie completed the day.

No comments: