Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008


What is worse than getting sick on Halloween?.. Nothing!

I got a call from Gabe's school, right around when I was heading out to attend his and Larissa's classroom activities, letting me know that after complaining of a headache he is now throwing up.
Needless to say, Gabe didn't go trick or treating that night. Poor kids stayed in bed, rolled into a human ball, only getting up to throw up more. I am kind of glad we didn't spend any money on his Halloween costume...

Larissa, Jon and I had to go out by ourselves. Dad stayed home, taking care of Gabe. Our lute was not large at all. It was probably the smallest we had in years. For some reason most of the houses in our are had their porch lights turned off and weren't giving out the candies. My only guess is that they were out with their kids too...

Saturday and Sunday was better for Gabe, who finally got over being sick, but worse for me because I got a terrible headache. Probably because of the weather changes, rain and all...
Let's just say that there was a lot of baked goodies by the end of the weekend, because that's what I do when I am stuck in the house :-)

No comments: