Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 17th weekend

We didn't have any particular plans this weekend, so my goal was to finish as many postponed projects as I could, do some house cleaning, and then spend the rest of my time chilling out.

Larissa attended a Summer Camp every day this week.  She had tons of fun, making (high tech) crafts and learning about technology.  On the last day she got to bring all her creations back home. Oh, joy!

On Saturday Larissa, Jon and I went out for a sushi lunch, then did some light shopping.

I finished pressure-washing our driveway and a sidewalk.

Jon decided that he is ready to try his bike without the training wheels.  He quickly learned the concept of pedaling and keeping the balance, but now needs to work on stopping and making bike go where you actually want to go, not some random direction.

Gabe made sure to follow Jon, not that he could help him even if he wanted... (nice flip-flops with socks, Gabe...)

On Tuesday this week I got a call from the Water Department in Hillsboro.  Apparently, Jon's name got picked from the Library Summer Reading Program in a raffle.  He got for a water bottle, goggles, water balloons and some candy.

No comments: