Thursday, November 15, 2007

November 13th, School show

Another season, another school performance.

This time is was Larissa's first on-stage Music Show "The First Thanksgivings". There were a lot of jitters and worries prior to it, but everything went really smooth.

Although when we got there and were walking through the parking lot, I noticed that Gabe wasn't wearing any shoes!!! To which he replied: "I told you , Mom! I forgot... You rushed us out of the house too fast and I didn't get to put them on..."
Never mind that he was sitting in the hallway for 10 minutes as I was gathering everything together. Boys!..

We got there, I though, plenty in time, but all the good seats were already taken! I have a pretty short video-camera tripod and I had to figure out a way to tape Larissa's performance over everyone heads. I ended up sitting on the floor in the middle of the isle, but that's no problem at all!

School musical

I actually left my camera running and went to the back of the auditorium to keep Jon busy from singing alone with Larissa's class and then making really loud comments. I really need to work on "whisper voice" with him!


Day 20

After the show, a quick glucose check, a snack and we headed back home to watch Larissa on DVD :-)

After the school musical

No comments: