Monday, March 23, 2009

March 21st weekend

Kids finished their swimming session and all successfully passed to the next level. Yeah! We'll have a little bit time off before the next session starts because of the Spring Break. I could use a break...
I also started working on a short (1-3 min) video that I want to submit. Chris Dudley's foundation is sponsoring a competition of active kids with Type 1 diabetes, participating in some sports activity. I tried taping Larissa at her swimming class, but she kept looking away (or going underwater, which made me nervous), so I am not sure about that one. We did get a really good footage of her on a pogo stick when we got home :-)

Larissa and I went to IKEA on Saturday and spent most of our day there. Checking things out, getting ideas. We got many useful, some useless things, and had a blast walking around.
That motivated me on getting done with her room. So, I spent all day on Sunday ripping the rest of her wallpaper off, patching holes, priming the walls, etc. Made quite the progress.

Note to self: keep windows open when priming small rooms! I got pretty dizzy while working.
"Boys" had a chance to catch up on their XBox achievements. I couldn't get them to go outside all weekend, but then again, weather was not exactly very "inviting", so who can blame them!

1 comment:

spewdfree said...

Hello,

My son is allergic to soy, peanuts, eggs, wheat and dairy. I started a website www.spewdfree.com to help others who suffer with food allergies. SPEWD Free has allergy friendly recipes and an allergy blog.
Thanks,
Heather