Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Surprise!

Larissa, my little practical joker pulled a good one on my last night!

Every night before I go to bed, I make sure I test her blood glucose. Last night I stayed up a little longer to finish my movie (not a kids' movie at all, so I had to wait till everyone went to bed), then I went to her room, turned on the lights and found this:

Over the weekend we made a spaceship from the empty cardboard boxes, for her teddy bear. Apparenly, a day later, she turned it into a person. Larissa even put her nightgown on it, placed it on her bed, and covered with a blanket!

Ok, now that I knew it WASN'T Larisa, the question still remained "where is SHE?"

I followed a gentle snore and located her on the floor, under Miranda's trundle bed. Comfortably tucked in the far corner!

I was tempted to let her stay there, but then I started imagining what would happen if the trundle bed got accidentally folded! I managed to get her awake enough to get her to crawl out. Then I placed her back in her spot, right next to her new friend.

No one ever doubted Larissa's imagination before, and no one will doubt it now!

No comments: