Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kseniya!

Another birthday caught up to me. I do not feel as old as I am, and even thinking about the number scares me...

Jon was very excited to find out it's my birthday and the very first thing he asked was "how many number years are you now?"

I told him 102. That made him laugh, but only because it reminded him of a silly song, not because he knew I was kidding... After all, he is the one who listed my age as 800 on a school project page.

I believe this was the best birthday yet! First thing in the morning I got a Nintendo DSi from Tim, hugs from the kids. Left work a little earlier, got the kids and we went to the mall for a LEGO build night. Made a groundhog creation, then on the way home stopped by Trader Joe's and loaded on dinner goodies and flowers.
My Facebook page was riddled with Best Wishes from my friends!

For desert we decided against a cake and had pre-made lemon bar bites. Really good!

1 comment:

mary said...

Happy Birthday after your Birthday!!!