Monday, February 1, 2010

Last weekend of January

This weekend I was determined to finish some of my long postponed projects.

I spent all Saturday and a part of Sunday pulling together pictures and information on the family events for the past two years, in an attempt to capture it all in a digital scrapbook. I completed 22 out of 24 months!! Another weekend and I will be done with it. Having this Blog page was a HUGE aid. I was able to capture important events in a correct time frame. That's just incredible

On Saturday night we all made individual pizzas. Some came out square, some circular, and some even in a triangle shape, but all were very delicious!
I think I got my family totally hooked on jalapenos! We go through jars of it now...

On Sunday we went to the Mall. Miranda and Larissa went around a few stores, Jon and I had some coffee (for Mom) with doughnuts.
We also stopped by the Apple store and Jon really liked their music selection. He was so fast with figuring things out, next thing I know, he is on a PC playing LEGO Batman...

No comments: