Friday, April 23, 2010

Almost weekend!

This morning felt a little different.  For one, I was woken up by a smell of a skunk spray.   Apparently, i am the only one in a house able to smell it without going outside...  Great, one more thing to worry about now!

Morning started with the anticipation of tonight's dinner cruise and the worry of not making there on time.

In all the rush I grabbed a wrong book for Jon's "Show and Tell", which we didn't realize till we got to school, so I had to quickly improvise.  Lucky for me, I keep a "pretty cool" (water-proof, crank) flash lightin the car, and Jon was more than happy to take that instead.

Lately he likes to wait for me by the classroom window and wave "good bye".  Today was no exception, but he found me taking picture of him extremely funny...

No comments: