Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 16th weekend

I just realized that I didn't post any updates for the last weekend.  Could be because it was a pretty ,slow and quiet weekend.  Not much happened...

Gabe decided to learn BMX bike and spent most of the weekend riding up and down our street, jumping curbs, etc.
We fumigated the house to get rid of the spiders, so I took Jon and Larissa out to the store and made a stop at Star Bucks, where we enjoyed our food and drinks, and tried to absorb as much sun as we could.  This could be our last chance for a while...


A while back Jon asked me to leave an egg in vinegar (which we have done before), but this time I kept forgetting to take it out.  Finally, we took the egg outside and found out that it swell up so much, it wouldn't fit out of the jar opening.  Seeing how this egg was sitting out raw for a couple of weeks, I sure didn't want to break it.  I can only imagine the smell...

I finished my shelve for the kids' bathroom.

We were so busy doing nothing, we forgot about the Family Art Day at the Hillsboro Art Center...  Oh, well, at least we caught up to all the missed TV shows...

On Tuesday, Miranda had a Fall Choir performance.  Every one's performance was very well delivered and we all enjoy watching High School students do something productive ;-)

No comments: