Monday, January 14, 2008

January 12th, 2008 weekend

This was our first full weekend in Oregon. The whole week leading up to it was nothing but rain and clouds though, so when I heard that we should expect to see some sun, I got pretty excited.
Let's just say that sun in Oregon does not have the same meaning as sun in Colorado... It did come out, but barely long enough to dry my truck out.
I was looking forward to it too, because I needed to take the topper off my truck and I didn't want to mess with it while it was wet.

Not much else happened during this week.

Kids started their new school, and now have to take a bus

I think they are sort of forced to be closer now too, and have been spending more time playing and watching movies together.

Jon had a really hard time with the fact that he had to go back to daycare. It was an early and dark morning when I dropped him off at the new place with a bunch of "strangers". I am assuming it will take some time for him to get used to the new place...

1 comment:

In Search Of Balance said...

Great to see your new blog! I hope you guys will enjoy Oregon. It's so lovely in the spring and summer. :)

(Oh, and this is beth from D365. My blog is at http://insearchofbalance.wordpress.com)