Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 12th weekend.

I finally have my new car all finished! I could not be happier. Only when you get a decent thing do you realize what a piece of crap you had up to that point... Everything that needed to be has been fixed, replaced and painted. The only challenge I still face is this particular smell. Can't quite decide what it is. It could be the paint, it could be the burned metal from cutting a hole in the roof, or it could be a dog pee. Sigh... I am pretty sure previous owner had a dog.
On Friday Gabe had an allergist' appointment where we decided he was due for his allergy testing. Doctor wants to get some blood works done for that. I could tell, as soon as there was a mentioning of needles, that Gabe wouldn't be happy. Hes eyes filled with horror (and tears). Even doctor noticed it and reassured him that it's not as bad as he thinks it is...
On Saturday we all enjoyed a family trip to a Saturday Farmers Market. Loaded up on fruits, vegetables and I got some hazelnuts (to keep at work, of course). After the trip Gabe returned to his altar (XBox), Larissa got back to hers (upstairs XBox), so Tim and I took Jon out for lunch and to tun some errands.
We had sushi, of course. I found some sushi with cooked tuna, imitation crab meat and cucumbers (& without the seaweed) and Jon actually liked it. I though it was a good introduction to my favorite food.
While shopping for clothes Jon came across a black hat and totally fell in love with it. He wore it at the store and all the way home. Once we got home though, Gabe decided that he loved it too and "borrowed" it from Jon. He ended up going to bed wearing it...
On Sunday we went back to the store and got a second hat... and a hat for Larissa. Once she saw a Tony Hawk hat for $2.50, she was sold on it!

All the kids looked so cute I just had to take pictures.

It went well at first, but when I tried getting all three in one picture I had run into some snags... nothing new.

No comments: