Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 4th weekend

I took off a couple of days around this weekend, to make it a four day weekend for me and because kids didn't have school on Monday.

Friday was a "Civil War" game and kids wore "Oregon Ducks" color and t-shirts to school.  I bought Gabe a shirt to wear on top of a t-shirt for the "Ducks" day, but when he put it on in the morning, I found out that store forgot to remove a plastic security tag!  So much for wearing that...  of to the store I go.

Since Jon didn't have school on Friday, we went out for breakfast and did some light shopping.  When we stopped by the Old Navy he noticed a mannequin and immediately asked me to take a picture of "me and Dad.  Just make sure his head is not in the picture"...

Can't say that I did much though over the weekend.  We did get and then decorate a Christmas tree.  Larissa also put together a small Christmas Village on a coffee table.  At some point I had to stop her, because just like with anything else, she tends to go overboard.  When she started adding a foot tall angels to a village with 6" houses, I had to intervene.

On Monday we went to see the Megamind movie.  It was pretty cute.  Thanks to Intel it didn't cost us a penny!
I tried taking a picture of all the kids, but Jon realized I was doing it and tried to run out of site.

No comments: