Friday, December 12, 2008

December 11th

Today was Jonathan's school Christmas performance.

Knowing how shy Jon gets around stranger and how he tends to shut down under pressure, I didn't expect much at all. As a matter of fact, I told myself "be prepared to see and hear nothing from him on stage" and be happy if he even goes on stage...

Little that I knew, he is quite a performer, when in a group of friends! Not only he didn't have any trouble getting on stage, he started waiving to us (once he figured out where we were in the audience), then he approached one of the two mics and tried singing a "la-la-la!" solo into it!!
We all had a really good time watching little kids trying to sing. There is always one stand out kid that steals the show in each group. Jon was almost there.
***************

Oh, on Monday Jon got into an argument with his classmate (a girl!) and she "showed him", as you can clearly see from his forehead. All of this over his favorite hat, that he insists on wearing indoors. Apparently, she threw it behind a bookshelf and when he informed her "I will tell my Mom!", she pushed his head against a table...

1 comment:

mary said...

You let ME deal with that little girl. I can take her. No one messes with my friends and gets away with it!!!!