Monday, December 8, 2008

December 6th weekend

Jon made a "Christmas tree" at school and could hardly wait to get home and eat it. First, he insisted I take a picture of it though! My kids know me too well!!!**********
We didn't do much this weekend. Weather was mostly gray and rainy. Which means that I didn't get a chance to mow the lawn. No biggie...

This Saturday we put up the Christmas tree and decorated it. We then decided to put up some lights outside, despite an earlier decision not to. Our house just looked to lonely surrounded by all the pretty neighbors' lights. Of course that meant that I had to run to the store because, magically, I was missing an outdoor extension cord.
Our house now looks like we are actually ready for Christmas. There might even be some snow this weekend. I like the snow, I just don't like driving on it...
Suddenly it dawned on me "we don't have our Christmas card picture", so I tried my hardest to corral the kids and have something decent, without much success though. So, I went "creative"! Now, you will all have to wait and see what I came up with (on your 2008 Christmas card)!
Ok, Ok, here is a hint:
On Sunday we all went to the swimming pool and had a blast. I only wish I didn't get a migraine toward the end, which totally spoiled any fond memory I have of the swim. I think we might do this as our new weekly family activity (minus the headache).

No comments: