Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last week in May

As the end of school year approaches, all the kids have some performances, games and events to attend.  This is one of those weeks when there is so much going on, Tim and I have to split the event's attendance.

On Monday Larissa had her last theater performance. The play was "Hello Shakespeare!" and Larissa had only a few lines, but it's a start.  Her teacher Amanda Long is leaving for post-grad school and this was her last session.  We will sure miss her, she is just great with the kids!

On Tuesday Gabe started a new swimming session and Miranda had a Spring Choir performance.  Last one for the season.  It was pretty good, especially the Michael Jackson mix at the end!

I guess with all the running around I didn't realize that Jon's shoes completely disintegrated...  When he wears a pair, he sticks with the same set (and doesn't want to wear another pair) until I throw them away and get a new one.  I think it's time!

No comments: